Kennewick High School Athletic Booster Club Scholarship Rules and Regulations
Graduating Class of 2017
1. The Athletic Booster Club scholarship will be awarded to one female and one male athlete each academic year as determined by the club rules.
2. Any graduating senior student athlete who is an active member of the Kennewick High School student body is eligible to apply during his/her senior year.
1. Student athletes may apply by completing an application form available from the Activities Office/Activities Director or can be downloaded from the Kennewick High Athletic Booster Club website @ www.kennewickboosters.org
2. Applications are due back to the Activities Offices/Booster Club mailbox by May 26, 2017.
3. The application is to be completed by the student athlete.
4. The scholarships are not contingent upon any other scholarship and can be in addition to other scholarships obtained by the student.
The scholarship dollar value for each female and male athlete is $500.