Summer Sports – Summer sports clearance is open and accesible via the PowerSchool App. Summer clearance and updated physicals must be completed by May 25.
A sports physical clinic will be offered Saturday, 5/19 from 8:00-11:00 a.m. at Trios-Vista Field, 521 N Young St. Cost is $10 and will be donated back to our school.
Application Form is Due May 4th!
Kennewick High Athletic Booster Club Scholarship Rules and Regulations
Graduating Class of 2018
1. The Athletic Booster Club scholarship will be awarded to one female and one male
athlete each academic year as determined by the club rules.
2. Any graduating senior student athlete who is an active member of the Kennewick
High School student body is eligible to apply during his/her senior year.
1. Student athletes may apply by completing an application form available from the
Activities Office/Activities Director or can be downloaded from the Kennewick High
Athletic Booster Club website @ www.kennewickboosters.org
2. Applications are due back to the Activities Offices/Booster Club mailbox by May 4,
3. The application is to be completed by the student athlete.
4. The scholarships are not contingent upon any other scholarship and can be in
addition to other scholarships obtained by the student.
1. The major selection criteria shall be from a participating and academic formula as
a. Cumulative grade point average at the time of the application, times the number of
years of participation in an individual sport (must receive participation certificate).
b. Calculate the formula to each sport throughout high school.
c. Only sports participation at Kennewick High School will be considered.
d. Add the formula together of each individual sport to obtain the total point value.
2. Add one (1) point to the total for each season a varsity letter was earned in all sports.
3. Add points from steps #1 and #2 above to obtain total points.
4. Please provide an essay containing 300 words or less expressing to the scholarship
committee why you feel you should be selected as this year’s recipient.
5. The female and male student athletes with the highest total points shall be declared
the winners of the scholarships.
6. In case of a tie in total points, the Kennewick High School Athletic Booster Club
Executive Board will determine the winner.
The scholarship dollar value for each the awarded female and male athlete is $500.